Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

ATC swap for Ms. Renea

Here is an ATC I completed last week.

I was so wowed by the ATC I got from Renea Harrison... she just does fantastic work.. which you can see here.!! She also has an Etsy shop with so many goodies to die for!!
Over at Scraps of Darkness we have an ATC swap that I have been participating. I just love getting ATC's from our various members.  I fell in love with my Heartfelt Creations Paper Pad -Delicate Aster.  Plus we get to learn about this skill.. working on such a small area. wow.
Here are some close ups and of course I had to use my new 3rd Eye Stamps.

The Original ATC with TES-020 white heat embossed.

Drew -TES-092 AND OLD CASTLE WINDOW -TES-072

BLACK HEAT EMBOSSING ON DREW

I love my Pearl Pen in Violet from Viva Decor

my 3d view

the hidden honeycomb TES-082

USING Martha Stewart Cherish Punch


Last Closeup!
Hope Renea likes it.

Products used:
3rd Eye Stamps : TES-082 HONEYCOMB, TES-072 OLD CASTLE WINDOW, TES-092 DREW, TES-020 AND ROSES-SMALL
StazOn - Dove Gray
Distress Inks- Dusty Concord, Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain
Heartfelt Creations Paper Pad- Delicate Asters
Prima flower-Meredith Rubine
Martha Stewart Punch : Cherish
Viva Decor Pearl Pen : Violet
Recollections : Bling

I really enjoyed making this one. Thank you Renea for some wonderful inspiration.
Happy Scrappn!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I LOVE the window! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous Monica!
    can you email me your addy at pjhewitt@tpg.com.au and I'll get you RAK on it's way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mon, you have nothing to worry about~I love that ATC!! Love your stamping, and the clear emboss on the window along with the pearl pen accents looks amazing!! Can't wait to see it arrive in my mailbox :) Thank you so much for putting so much work into it, I will so treasure it!!

    ReplyDelete