Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Liebster Award


Hi everyone. Guess what... we had the time change but I still woke up early with the pounding rain.. it's that kind of rain that is swishing around sideways. I don't think I'll be poking my head out the window to see how the weather is!!!!  I was totally surprised when I got a comment on my blog from Ms. Cathy Lane telling me she has awarded me the Liebster award. Seriously I had never heard of it. But what an honor! THANK YOU SO MUCH CATHY! I am extremely flattered and honored to be complimented in such a wonderful way. She is a super talented, sweet person. Cathy has a beautiful blog herself with all her amazing creations.  She lives off the east coast of South Africa.. how exotic is that! She currently designs for Flourish With A Bling. Most recently she was just published in the Spring Issue of PaperHaus.. now there is a fabulous magazine! Check out her wonderful blog and all her fur babies right HERE.

The Liebster award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. It is awarded to blogs that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to them. Once you have been nominated,  you award it to five other blogs. 

The rules are: Post the award to your blogs, give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer that 200 followers, then leave a comment on their blogs to let them know that you have given them this award.

Now I would love to pass this award on to five other ladies who does such beautiful work and who totally deserves something special and these five ladies are:


Cathi O'Neill  
Pat Gent  
Jenny Thomas  
Connie Hall  
Lisa Duke  

That's all for now.. I'm wrapping up my PMB lo for March with a reveal date of March 15th. I'll also have  a feature spotlight on a certain website coming up this month. Check book soon.
Blessings to you all and as always....
Happy Scrappn!


No comments:

Post a Comment