Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Semi Final Package

I don't know about you but sometimes I just have to know. I searched the web for pics of what this semifinal package might look like. There were no pics. For me I was extremely curious and wondering if there would be enough product to work with. I didn't know this was a first for me. So I have taken pics with my cell and will post what I received. This is a general idea as to what one might receive. I'm not sure about the pics I received as in who are they. I'm guessing its SOP. I love the colors of my paper pad. Ideas and plans are swimming. I am making this post for future semifinalists, to put their minds at ease. Of course everything is subject to change.





So nice and tidy


These look beautiful.


Hooray  I get to make flowers


gorgeous pad!








Who knew Spellbinders made bling???


Hooray a chippie piece!


THANK YOU HEARTFELT CREATIONS FOR A WONDERFUL BOX! I love my goodies

Happy Scrappn Ya'll!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh wow ....I didn't get any bling in my package. I do have loads in my stash though, I assume we can use other bits too? Sooo exciting!
    Can't you tell we are new to all of this DT call thingy :)
    I have also reached finals for another DT call that I applied for here in the uk. The company isn't quite as big as Heartfelt Creations, but they do have lots of yummy crafty goodies that I would get to use if I get through.... so it's going to be a busy Easter I think:)
    Happy Crafting
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was exactly like you the first time I made it to the semi-final round. Heartfelt is a most generous company and firmly believe their designers need product to work with if they are to be able to sell their products. Everything is top quality and and very plentiful. I just love working for them....they treat you like family. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Monica and have fun creating!
    Glad to hear you got my package, enjoy :-)
    Peg x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I get a package from HC I still get excited and feel like it is Christmas! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete